backround

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Que Sera, Sera. Sunset Heat.

My favorite version of this song.  Like my husband said, "a creepy carnival sounding version." hahaa.



Sunset Heat, Escada perfume
limited edition, created summer 2007


This is a really tropical fruit scented perfume.  It smells bright and sunny.  Nothing complex.  Simply fruity, sweet,  and reminiscent of summer.  Mango and pineapple are dominent over the other notes.  The fragrance lasts for about an hour then it's pretty much gone.  I personally love fruit drenched perfumes so I really like this.  I love the super bright bottle, it looks happy :)

Top notes- papaya, mango, lemon, & pineapple
Middle notes- peach
Base notes- coconut, hibiscus, & sandlewood

It's a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.  -Lucille Ball

Just when I think I have learned the way to live, life changes.  ~Hugh Prather



2 comments:

  1. I used to sing this song at the top of my lungs when I was little lol, because it was the opening song on that Winona Ryder movie, "Heathers" which was always a favorite when I was younger. And this one IS creepy, lol but so intriguing!
    I WANT that perfume too. It sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you'd like this perfume cause you like G and it has a tropical feel to it :) Yeah this creepy version is so intriguing!

    ReplyDelete